Liguritio is obtained by the cold pressing of a combination of Italian olives, wisely selected in order to obtain a versatile oil, medium fruity with hints of herbs. Its characteristics make it an essential ingredient in the finest food because its delicate aroma does not camouflage the flavors but exalts them.
– Olive quality: leccino, ogliarola, peranzana, taggiasca
– System of harvest: mechanized
– Method of extraction: continuous cycle
– Aspect: filtered – Colour: light yellow
– Perfume: fruity
– Flavour: delicate and fruity oil with a light herbaceous flavour