High quality oil obtained by the cold pressing of Taggiasca olives, gives connoisseurs the quality oil they are looking for. The flavour is delicately rich and smooth, mildly fruity; used raw it enhances steamed shellfish, fine fish, boiled vegetables and salads.
– Zone of origin: province of Imperia
– Altitude: 200/400 meters above sea-level
– Olive quality: taggiasca
– System of harvest: knocking down
– Method of extraction: mixed (by millstone and by continuous cycle)
– Aspect: must
– Colour: pale yellow
– Perfume: of fruit
– Flavour: gently fruity, sweet, with signs of almond and pine nut.